Unveiled last March 2023, Manami Resort is the first and only luxury nature resort in Sipalay, Negros Occidental, which is part of the Signature Collection of Discovery Hospitality Corporation and Kiwi Collection. Here are 7 reasons why you should visit Manami Resort:
- The Manami Life: Manami Resort is built on the concept of “Manami nga pangabuhi,” which means the “beautiful way of life.” With this philosophy, Manami Resort offers beautiful nature experiences, connections with family and friends, flavors of curated food, and the Negrense culture.
- The Resort: The architectural marvel of Manami Resort was built overlooking the vast waters of the Sulu Sea, where hillside and coastline meet, on a 5-hectare estate. The resort is a dreamy destination in the middle of miles of lush foliage, where the rhythm of life slows down, and the heart beats with nature’s beats.
- Villas and Suites: The resort boasts 16 stunning villas and suites that confer lavish spaces for ultimate privacy at the center of the nature reserve. Each accommodation features impressive views of either the sea or the landscapes, with unparalleled amenities such as day beds for extra comfort.
- Dining: Manami Resort showcases rich regional gastronomy that carefully blends each flavor from fresh local ingredients. Lingaw Restaurant combines the local Negrense cuisine with aromatic Spanish flavors, while Hunas Sunset Deck and Bar features traditional beverages and concoctions with local flavor infusions.
- Nature Experiences: As the overflowing life of nature surrounds, adventures on land and on sea await, with activities that exhilarate and give utmost enjoyment. Guests can fill their eyes with different shades of sapphire and emerald and their hearts with the whole experience.
- The Two-Bedroom Villa: The one and only Two-Bedroom Villa rests on a secluded part of the resort, featuring indoor-outdoor living at its finest. Guests can take leisure pace at the living and dining room, or float through a private infinity pool while listening to the whispers of the ocean.
- Convenient Access: From Manila, guests can take domestic flights via Philippine Airlines (PAL) to Dumaguete City or Bacolod City. PAL’s daily flights make it hassle-free to choose preferred dates for a getaway to the luxury resort. Upon landing, guests will be warmly welcomed by airport representatives, and the scenic chauffeured journey to the resort takes about 2.5 to 3 hours.